Hi there. Thought I should add Julian's email address to the list but I don't have this. Do you have his email address Judith (or anyone else)?
Mark is in Dubai at present doing some work for a Work Placement company (finds work for skilled Phillipino workers) but is back again on Thursday night.
Soccer season is finished now so we have a brief respite before soccer and swimming start again. We are looking forward to couple of weeks without having to drive kids around to different destinations after school.
The kids get their soccer 'trophies' this weekend - so I will have to try and send some photos of this special occasion. To tell you the truth I think they are often more excited about the free can of soft drink they get at these wind-ups than anything else.
I have been doing the usual bits of work in between trying to keep the house mess to a minimum and the endless piles of washing under control.
I spent all yesterday moving around furniture to different locations - it is amazing what you find behind bookcases that haven't been moved for a couple of years!
Cheers for now - Ros
No comments:
Post a Comment