Just sent an old post lost in edit mode.
This week we have had storms, waves and then biting sun. All the kids are getting bigger and out of the house a bit now. Holly dance and Mitch and Dan with a friend a walk away. I'm getting very ready to stretch my brain again as older kids are just so less involving and not having changed countries or communities recently all the intensity of resettling is gone. Saying that next week our furniture swings into our house, so chaos will decend. We are also signing on landscaping work so for 2 months the dirt will fly. I was sick over the last few days as was Pete so that has also been stullifying too. Nothing like the energy after being unwell to shed the cobwebs. Dan has tests to sit for selective schools and that is creating unease in his peer group. Holly is elated about dance as she has 5 diferent classes over Friday and Saturday which is the high point of her week. Mitch is reading Harry Potter 3 madly. Pete has been way and returns tonight.
1 comment:
We are also signing on landscaping work so for 2 months the dirt will fly.
I am intrigued by this. As I recall your house, it has very little land around it because it stands on the edge of a sheer drop. Or have you moved at some point in the eleven years since we visited you in Manley, and you now have a different house entirely?
Post a Comment