It is getting easier to count the number of sleeps until Christmas.. but so much to do before the term finishes (Thursday next week for us)
Today is the kids'dance concert at school. Swimming lessons and cricket after school. Thursday- swimming squad again. Friday - Swimming party, soccer finals and Hamish's class party. Saturday - 40th at the bowling club. Sunday - Neighbourhood xmas drinks. Monday - Piano lessons, Connor's teachers leaving party, Kumon. Tuesday - Connor's class party. Wednesday - Hamish is a flag bearer at the cricket test match all day and Bella's class party. Thursday - last day of school. Friday - relax time.
I still have a mountain of Christmas shopping to do, some work to finish, an obscene amount of mess to control before holidays...
So why am I sitting writing all this instead of doing something useful? Not really sure ... so I'd better go now!!
No comments:
Post a Comment