Z said on phone that she was having problems getting Google/blogsite to recognise her password... Or of course, it may just be time to sit at computerator
I spoke to Zena and she has promised to do this. I have also removed the "restrictions" to the permission list. Zena said she was having trouble getting onto this site. Now the site is open to anyone and you will see that you don't need a password anymore.
I posted something this morning and it disappeared into the ether again as it wanted a password.
I talked about our trip to our friends farm the kids playing in the rapids on the river which crosses their farm and swimming at the beach after dropping Mitch at school. All the defining things showing our warm has arrived as you Judy talked of chill.
I wrote beautiful words a they clicked away again never quite out there. I don't know how to harness this thing!!
Dinner here with kids writing Xmas poems over curry and rice. We are still in dust with 7am builders. Now a possum has taken up residence under the new ceiling. Maybe tonight it will be caught and shipped into a different gully.
5 comments:
I second this. (Give us some photographs! Give us some text! Get blogging!)
Z said on phone that she was having problems getting Google/blogsite to recognise her password... Or of course, it may just be time to sit at computerator
I spoke to Zena and she has promised to do this. I have also removed the "restrictions" to the permission list. Zena said she was having trouble getting onto this site. Now the site is open to anyone and you will see that you don't need a password anymore.
I posted something this morning and it disappeared into the ether again as it wanted a password.
I talked about our trip to our friends farm the kids playing in the rapids on the river which crosses their farm and swimming at the beach after dropping Mitch at school. All the defining things showing our warm has arrived as you Judy talked of chill.
I wrote beautiful words a they clicked away again never quite out there. I don't know how to harness this thing!!
Oh it seemed to have worked!!
Maybe I am on LINE.
Dinner here with kids writing Xmas poems over curry and rice. We are still in dust with 7am builders. Now a possum has taken up residence under the new ceiling. Maybe tonight it will be caught and shipped into a different gully.
Post a Comment