Tomorrow I'll post some photographs from the remainder of the walk, which finished with afternoon tea and some cheese purchases at the Town Mill. (Cheese purchases? Why, yes, Gromit, lad....)
23 December 2010
Lyme Regis, Winter 2010 (3)
Here's some more photographs of the walk we took on the Sunday, continuing from where I left off in the last post, showing Gore Lane Woods (where a couple of summers ago we saw several badger setts -- obviously, we didn't stop for a look in the woods on this occasion); the woods above Uplyme; a signpost on the path along the River Lim where it leave Uplyme and enters Lyme Regis; the Wugster striding along the road by the river; and some artistically snowy trees on the bank of the river.
Tomorrow I'll post some photographs from the remainder of the walk, which finished with afternoon tea and some cheese purchases at the Town Mill. (Cheese purchases? Why, yes, Gromit, lad....)




Tomorrow I'll post some photographs from the remainder of the walk, which finished with afternoon tea and some cheese purchases at the Town Mill. (Cheese purchases? Why, yes, Gromit, lad....)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment