11 May 2009

study break

Three weeks of study break - what a wonderful thing. Fantastic opportunity to weed the garden, re-organise my linen cupboard, clear out the old magazines and all those other jobs that just haven't got done when I have been too busy studying. I suppose I will have to do a bit of study too - but with three weeks up my sleeve it doesn't seem there there is too much urgency surround this yet!

Uni is going well - but it has been a bit hectic. I've done (or at least they will be mostly done after exams) three units so far - English, Learning and Assessment and Primary English. I have another intensive unit with Art, Drama and PE (crammed into one week)and then a Special Neeeds unit in third and forth term.

Next year I need to do Science, Technology and Environment (1 unit), a Maths unit and a nine week prac. Then it'll all be finished and I'll have to figure out what to do with this teaching degree!

Anyway ...back to re-organising my sock drawer and cleaning out the fish tank.

1 comment:

judith said...

What's second term? Have you done two terms already? Are you finding the stuff on the course easy enough, what with having been through school etc already -- or is the teacher perspective on the subjects challengingly different?

good luck with the home front catch-up -- do you now have grateful fishies, and linen that would be grateful if it were sentient?